Business Change Manager Creative Agency (interim)
Our customer is a successful creative agency with an international customer base, based in the Rotterdam region. On behalf of this customer, we are looking for an experienced (interim) Change Manager, for the initial duration of 6 to 9 months.
Our customer has developed a new vision and strategy. You will be the driving force behind the implementation and transition to the New Way of Working. In this role, you will be to a great extend responsible for the successful implementation and acceptance of these organisational and operational changes. You will report directly to the CEO, who is based abroad. The team consists of 30-plus highly motivated and committed knowledge workers. Acceptance and support by the team of the New Way of Working is crucial for a successful transformation. This is of one of the major challenges and critical success factors of this position.
In this role, you will:
- Become the inspiring promoter of the new strategy and related New Way of Working.
- Initiate change management processes, monitor these processes continuously and adjust as necessary.
- Develop and deliver change/transformation roadmaps.
- Conduct impact analyses on a regular and structural basis. Provide progress reports directly to the CEO.
- Be the first point of contact for the CEO, employees and other stakeholders during the whole change process.
- You will advise the CEO on a regular base on change management and best practices.
- Identify potential people-side risks and develop plans to mitigate concerns
- Create a broad support of the changes within the team of knowledge workers.
Next to the role of Change Manager, you will be responsible during the transition for the operational management of team (expected a 50/50 split). As mentioned before, getting the team on board, is key to a successful transformation and a major critical success factor.
Education and experience:
- You hold a university degree. Specialisation in Change Management is a major plus
- Minimal 10 years working experience of which a minimum of 5 years in a (demonstrable with samples of projects) change management role, preferably within an international environment
- Demonstrable relevant working experience in the customer’s area of business - (see note below).
- You have excellent leadership qualities, you can ‘lead by example’ a team of highly experienced and committed knowledge workers
- You have excellent communicative skills with audiences at all levels
- You have excellent people management skills.
- You are analytical and able to bring vision and execution together
- Your knowledge of the English language is at near native level, both oral and written
- You are available fulltime and willing to work overtime and/or travel if required
- You are available on short notice (within several weeks) and committed to the full duration (6-9 months, expiration is conceivable) of the project.
- Our customer has expressed a strong preference for a candidate who has experience and broad actual knowledge of creative processes and organisations (like creative agencies, communication agencies or communication departments within a large, international organisation).
- This role is open to freelancers, or employment by Module
- Due to confidentiality, we are not able to provide further information on the customer upfront in any form. Detailed information will be provided during an interview at one of our offices.
- An assessment will be a part of the application process
We offer a market conform hourly rate or salary with excellent benefits.