Project Manager Film
This amazing position is yours for the taking when you are looking for a Project Manager Film job for one of the most desired employers of the Netherlands. It is both challenging and demanding, with the right commitment and passion we promise you'll love it.
Our client is an international organisation, based in The Hague region. Within the organisation there is currently an opportunity for a Project Manager Film. The creative team is responsible for producing a wide range of creative content, campaigns and events - from delivering innovative virtual experiences to producing world-class, fully integrated campaigns combining film, digital, social, design and print assets. They aim to deliver creative solutions which help our their business partners to achieve their goals. To do this, they need the best creative talent available.
As a Project Manager Film, you will have a unique opportunity to manage the end-to-end process for a range of different film projects.
We are looking to recruit a Project Manager with a specialism in the production of Film. In this role you will be responsible for producing films from your region, working with our pre-vetted and trusted film agencies and their award-winning internal film team the "Content Engine".
You will be part of a global community of film producers from our client, all working under the guidance of their Global Discipline Lead (GDL) for Film. You will take responsibility for the film projects, working with our agencies to conceptualise film content and gaining the customer's approval for the concept and budget.
You will ensure the suitability of the film content for the different social media platforms, or for live webcast, or as part of a live event. Critically, you will be responsible both for ensuring the highest creativity within your films and for all aspects of their project management to see them through to final delivery. You will work as part of the wider creative team, including collaborating with Project Managers from other disciplines such as design, digital, experiential and events - and particularly where films are part of fully integrated campaigns. You will be supported by the GDL for Film and the Regional Manager EMEA.
Successful candidates will have:
- General education minimal at BA level, audiovisual media, film and television, video production or equivalent
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' branded content Film-making /Advertising or production of Television programming.
- Probably worked as a producer in this field
- Proven experience in script-writing for film and a basic understanding of the differing requirements for film across different social media platforms
- Experience in live-film production, for our many virtual events and experience of setting up film shoots in challenging locations
- An understanding of safe filming practices and experience of completing location Risk Assessments
- A clear understanding of the cost of film-making, with an ability to judge a proposed budget and schedule for its cost efficiency and accuracy
- Confidence in dealing with clients, including an ability to convey an understanding of the budgets required for quality film-making
- An understanding of the basic legal paperwork used in filmmaking, such as Release Forms, Location Forms and Archive Licensing
- A positive attitude and an ability to prioritise tasks and workload effectively
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills to liaise with internal and external partners
- Fluency in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
Plaatsingsdatum: 17 november 2021.
Salary and benefits are market conform.
Please apply through the 'apply for this position' button on our website www.module.nl
Module offers the unique facility to get acquainted with us, get further information on our services and vacancy through a professional video interview! You won't have to spend time and money on traveling anymore. Plus the environment will love us for it.