Are you looking for a challenging and creative project-management position at a very desirable employer with an international customer base?
This amazing position is yours for the taking when you are looking for a Project Manager Photography job for one of the most desired employers of the Netherlands. It is both challenging and demanding, with the right commitment and passion we promise you'll love it.
Our client is an international organisation, based in The Hague region. Within the organisation there is currently an opportunity for a Project Manager Photography. The creative team is responsible for producing a wide range of creative content, campaigns and events - from delivering innovative virtual experiences to producing world-class, fully integrated campaigns combining film, digital, social, design and print assets. They aim to deliver creative solutions which help our their business partners to achieve their goals. To do this, they need the best creative talent available.
The main focus for this position will be on (company) photo-productions.
Your principal responsibilities will be:
- Clarifying the customer brief, working with the customer to confirm it, and where necessary shape their requirements.
- Briefing external parties, ensuring they are clear on all key elements of the brief.
- Manage a wide variety of photoshoots, both on-site or at location.
- Handle request for stock photo's.
- Safeguard the adherence to strict health, safety and security rules and regulations.
- Quality control at all stages of the design and production process, ensuring that output meets requirements of the brief, comply with brand guidelines and standards and meet set budget and timeline.
- Liaise with the customer throughout the project life cycle to ensure they are aware of progress, approvals, costs, etc.
- Administration of each project to ensure it is recorded on and managed through the relevant systems.
Personal attributes & essential skills
- General education minimal at BA level Marketing, Communication or Design.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience project managing the production of media collateral in a client-facing role.
- Demonstrable experience project managing company-photoshoots and handling request for stock-photo's.
- Demonstrable experience with budgets and project planning.
- Excellent English proficiency (written and oral) is essential.
- Willing to travel (within the Netherlands) if required.
- Available 32-40 hrs/week. Willing to make overtime and/or work weekends if required.
Publishing date: 15 September 2021
Salary and benefits are in line with the market. Please apply through the 'apply for this position' button at the bottom of the vacancy on our website www.module.nl!
Module now offers the unique option to get acquainted with us and get further information on our services and vacancy through a professional video interview! You won't have to spend time and money on traveling anymore. Plus the environment will love us for it.