Web Content Specialist
Are you looking for a challenging and specialist position with a very desirable employer with an international customer base?
This amazing position is yours for the taking when you are looking for a Web Content Specialist job for one of the most desired employers of the Netherlands. It is both challenging and demanding, with the right commitment and passion we promise you'll love it.
Our client is an international organisation, based in The Hague region. Within the organisation there is currently an opportunity for a Web Content Specialist.
The Web Content Specialist creates best practices and advises stakeholders on how to get the most out of the Content Management System (CMS), which publishes the 150+ websites of our clients external web presence. The Web Content Specialist is able to take the product and UX vision for the website and actualize it. This role makes the most out of the functionality that is developed, by creating clear best practice examples, actively engaging with content editors and owners, and holding them accountable for publishing great web experiences and upholding content standards.
The role also uses analytics to see how new functionality performs and feed data driven decisions back into the roadmap and to stakeholders to improve the content on the website.
Your principal responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with the Chief Product Owner (CPO) to understand the product vision and how to get the most out of the developed functionality.
- Work closely with the UX team to understand best practices on how to present content.
- Create best practice examples in the CMS and supporting documentation to advise on, and showcase, these best practices
- Understand and work with the analytics tools to see if functionality is effective, identify gaps and feed back to the CPO.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share and present best practices examples to the wider team (editorial, development, etc.)
Personal attributes & essential skills
- General education minimal at BA level, preferably in Marketing or Communication, with specification in online marketing & web content management or any other relevant education
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital field and previous experience working with Content Management Systems, knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is an advantage
- An excellent communicator
- Interest in data, processes & technology platforms
- Strong English capabilities (Written & verbal)
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
Publishing date: 13 October 2021.
Salary and benefits are in line with the market. Please apply through the 'apply for this position' button at the bottom of the vacancy on our website www.module.nl!
Module now offers the unique option to get acquainted with us and get further information on our services and vacancy through a professional video interview! You won't have to spend time and money on traveling anymore. Plus the environment will love us for it.