Sr. Project manager integrated campaigns (interim)
Our client is a large International Organization, based in the The Hague region. The company’s in-house Creative Solutions Team (part of the Brand Centre of Excellence) is responsible for producing world-class films, digital, social and print content for a wide variety of channels.
As Sr. Project Manager, you will manage the end-to-end process on a variety of projects. You will develop and deliver communications materials and campaigns across multiple channels and formats, incorporating design, print, social, digital and photography, and for a range of target audiences, including consumers, business customers and stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the sound planning, organisation and execution of these projects through a global agency roster. You will be the interface between our Account Managers and our agencies, making communication and organisational skills particularly important.
Your main tasks are:
- Extensive project management experience gained in-house or with a creative agency.
- Proven track record in marketing communications.
- Sound planning and budgeting skills.
- Able to translate a creative brief into a vision, objectives, activities, tasks and outcomes.
- Able to judge creative work and coherently argue the case for or against, based on the brief.
- Confident communicator with the gravitas to discuss and liaise with a range of different individuals, including your peers, internal business partners and our roster agencies.
- Minimum five years’ project management experience in a creative, marketing or communications environment in fast-paced agencies or other large companies.
- In-depth experience and a proven track record in developing and managing communications campaigns across a wide range of channels.
- Proven track record in third party and supplier management.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work in virtual and multicultural teams.
- Outstanding financial skills including managing project budgets and delivering savings.
- Good communications and stakeholder management skills across all levels.
- Experience in delivering multiple projects of all sizes and complexity.
- Available full time, preferred starting date around May 1st
- Note: This is an Interim position for the duration of 6 months and could be filled either on employment or freelance basis.
Please apply through the 'apply for this position' button at the bottom of the vacancy on our website www.module.nl. Module offers the unique facility to get acquainted with us, get further information on our services and vacancy through a professional video interview! You won’t have to spend time and money on traveling anymore. Plus…the environment will love us for it.
Salary and benefits are market conform.