Way of working
On this page we explain what will happen when you apply to Module.
- Shortly after receiving your application we will assess your CV. Each candidate will receive a response within 5 working days.
- Our Consultants will carefully assess your CV and see if it meets the criteria for the position you've applied for or for any other current of future vacancy. We will base this judgement on items like education, work experience and working conditions as well as on our customer requirements.
- If we don’t have a suitable vacancy for you now, we will keep your information in our database for future vacancies.
More than just filling in a form...
- The next step is an interview at one of our offices. During this interview we will discuss your CV in depth. We also want to hear about your motivation and personal ambitions. We will try to get as clear a picture of you as possible to see if you are the right candidate for the position.
- Obviously during the interview you will receive all the necessary information about the position and the hiring organisation. We have an exceptionally high success rate due to the fact that we not only know our candidates but also our clients, who we have visited in person.
- With your permission we will also perform a reference check after the interview and/or invite you to participate in an assessment.
- After these steps have been gone through, we will introduce you to our customer. The customer will then decide if you are to be invited for further interviews at their office.
Please note: Module will not provide any third party with your information without your permission. Module exercises the utmost caution and confidentiality to both her candidates and her customers.