Way of working
Module's way of working is best defined with the words utmost care and confidentiality. As no other agency we are aware of our delicate role in the personnel mediation process. Below please find a summary on our way of working:
After receiving your vacancy and discussing the details of the position we would prefer meeting you to get a clear impression of your organization.
- When we’ve agreed on our General terms and conditions your vacancy will be placed the same day – without mentioning your company name – on our own website and various other (paid) jobboards
- Also we continuously recruit pro-actively for our most frequently occurring vacancies. This ensures an always updated and extensive database of qualified professionals, who have in many cases been recently recruited. As a result it happens quite often that we can introduce qualified candidates within short notice
- Finally Module is an active member of the most relevant community sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. This is the kind of (pro-) activity that you will find in all our processes.
- Our Consultants will carefully assess applicants’ resumes and see if they meet criteria set for the position. We will be looking at education, work experience, benefits and all other requirements set
- The next step is an extensive interview at one of our offices. During this interview we will discuss candidates resume in depth. We also want to hear about motivation and personal ambitions. We will try to get as clear a picture of the candidate as possible to see if he/she may be the right candidate for the position
- After (if applicable) performing reference check and/or conducting an assessment we will introduce only the candidate(s) that match the vacancy requirements and who will to our best judgement fit your organization with regards to personality and ambition
- Due to the fact that we not only met in person with our candidates but also with our clients we have an exceptionally high success rate.
No solution, no payment required
Our services are obviously free of charge for our candidates. For our clients payment for our services is only required when a solution has been found i.e. when one of our candidates will be hired.